- It’s hard to explain jokes to a Kleptoid because the instant they are mentally stimulated, their secondary flux glands rip a hole in spacetime as a defense mechanism.
- Your mother is so fat, she could bed with a Tyri and none would be the wiser.
- A Kx’Veryn of the Romus district walks into a bar and orders a martinus.
“You mean a martini?” the bartender asks.
The Kx’Veryn slashes the bartender’s throat and pours his blood into glass with gin and one olive.
- To an optimist, the glass is half full.
To a pessimist, the glass is half empty.
To a Kx’Vyren, the glass is not sharp enough to be used effectively as a weapon, and must be destroyed.
- What’s the difference between Mechanical Kx’Veryn and Civil Kx’Veryn?
A Mechanical Kx’Veryn has surpassed biological imperfection, whereas Civil Kx’Veryn were wiped out centuries ago because diplomacy is nothing but weakness.
- How can you tell the difference between a chemist and a plumber?
The chemist has more of a peppery taste and is likely served with a glass of pinot cabernet, while a plumber is fattier and works better with a dark merlot or chiraz.
- Why did the Poit cross the road? WWAAAAAAARRRRRRRRR.
- The Kx’Veryn with a science degree asks, “Why does it work?”
The Kx’Veryn with an engineering degree asks, “How does it work?”
The Kx’Veryn with an accounting degree asks, “How much will it cost?”
They were all killed for being worthless to the empire. There is only the art of war.
- How many Kx’Veryn does it take to screw in a lightbulb? No! Don’t turn on the light! Hisssssss!!!!
- Knock Knock? Who’s there? Interrupting Tyri. Interrupting Ty- MOOOOOOO.